Appearing on the album are: Madeleine Peyroux, Dean Parks, Larry Goldings, David Piltch, Jay Bellerose, Lee Thornburg, Scott Amendola.
This expanded version includes not only the original album but the singer’s previously-unreleased live performance at 2005’s Festival de Jazz de Vitoria-Gasteiz in Spain. The album will be available digitally, as a two-CD set, and on 180 gram vinyl as a 3-LP set, housed in a triple gatefold jacket. It captures the joy of live performance and it’s well worth the wait.
Track list (original album release)
- Dance Me To The End Of Love (L. Cohen)
- Don’t Wait Too Long (J. Harris / L. Klein / M. Peyroux)
- Don’t Cry Baby (S. Bernie / J. Johnson / S. Unger)
- You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go (B. Dylan)
- Between the Bars
- No More (B. Russell)
- Lonesome Road (G. Austin / N. Shilkret)
- J’Ai Deux Amours (V. Scotto / H. Varna)
- Weary Blues from Waitin’ (H. Williams)
- I’ll Look Around (G. Cory / D. Cross)
- Careless Love (W. Handy / M. Koenig / S. Williams)
- This Is Heaven to Me (F. Reardon / E. Schweikert)