CURRENT MOOD Arrives 9/8, Headlining THE RIDE OR DIE TOUR Begins 11/3
Broken Bow Records star Dustin Lynch has just revealed the official track list for his bold and long-awaited third album, CURRENT MOOD (out 9/8) – but in a testament to his fun-loving, good-humored personality, it seems fans have been clued in to the news for weeks.
Lynch admitted he’s actually been posting the top-secret details to his millions-strong social media following for weeks. Starting in early August, the #1 hit-maker has been posting photos of himself wearing T-shirts covered in what turned out to be song titles, lyrics, and the album’s sequence – hiding the truth about his genre-bending, three-year obsession of a project in plain sight.
Here’s the official track list for DUSTIN LYNCH’s CURRENT MOOD:
1. “I’d Be Jealous Too” (Dustin Lynch, Ross Copperman, Jon Nite) – Producer: Ross Copperman
2. “Seein’ Red” (Tully Kennedy, Kurt Allison, Steve Bogard, Jason Sever) – Producer: Mickey Jack Cones
3. “Small Town Boy” (Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Kyle Fishman) – Producer: Zach Crowell
4. “Why We Call Each Other” (Dustin Lynch, Lee Miller, Ross Copperman) – Producer: Ross Copperman
5. “Here We Come” (Dustin Lynch, Zach Crowell, Jon Nite) – Producer: Zach Crowell
6. “Love Me or Leave Me Alone” (Dustin Christensen, Chris Gelbuda) – Producer: Ross Copperman
7. “Back On It” (Brent Anderson, Will Weatherly, Smith Ahnquist) – Producers: Brent Anderson & Will Weatherly
8. “I Wish You Were Beer” (Jon Nite, Josh Osborne, Justin Ebach) – Producer: Ross Copperman
9. “State Lines” (Dustin Lynch, Kyle Fishman, Andy Albert) – Producer: Mickey Jack Cones
10. “Party Song” (Brett Tyler, Craig Wiseman, Morgan Wallen) – Producer: Mickey Jack Cones
11. “New Girl” (Dustin Lynch, Zach Crowell, Ashley Gorley) – Producer: Zach Crowell
12. “Why Not Tonight” (Dustin Lynch, Jimmy Robbins, Jon Nite) – Producer: Ross Copperman
13. “Sun Don’t Go Down On That” (Dustin Lynch, Ross Copperman, Jon Nite) – Producer: Ross Copperman
Featuring a huge range of styles – from heartbroken Country to grooving R&B and white-hot Rock – CURRENT MOOD is the next step for one of the most successful solo male Country artists to break out in recent years. Lynch’s self-titled debut and WHERE IT’S AT follow-up landed at #1 and #2 on Billboard’s Country Albums chart, respectively, and his first single, “Cowboys and Angels,” achieved PLATINUM status.
The Tullahoma, Tennessee, native has since racked up four consecutive GOLD or PLATINUM-certified #1 singles (“Where It’s At,” “Hell of a Night,” “Mind Reader,” and “Seein’ Red”), while his current release – the romantically-charged Top 5 radio hit “Small Town Boy” – has become the fastest-rising single of his career and has already achieved GOLD status.
Along the way Lynch has transformed into a truly riveting live performer, sharing tour bills with superstars like Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line and heading out this summer as the featured supporting artist on Brad Paisley’s WEEKEND WARRIOR WORLD TOUR.
This fall, he’ll embark on a headlining run, taking THE RIDE OR DIE TOUR across the country for a string of shows – including arenas – which begin November 3 in Fayetteville, NC, and feature Ryan Hurd, LANCO, and Michael Ray on select dates.
For more information, visit DustinLynchMusic.com.