The 133rd edition of The Championships will be held at the All England Club July 1-14, 2019.
- Women’s Singles Final – Saturday 13th July
- Men’s Singles Final – Sunday 14th July.
- Defending singles champions are Novak Djokovic and Angelique Kerber.
- Defending Men’s Doubles champions are Mike Bryan and Jack Sock.
- Defending Women’s Doubles champions are Barbora Krejčíková and Kateřina Siniaková.
- Defending Mixed Doubles champions are Alexander Peya and Nicole Melichar.
- Wimbledon will be broadcast on ESPN and ESPN2. Timings for the matches have yet to be released but in previous years the Men’s Final has started at 9:00am (ET) in the US.
- The official draw will take place on Friday, June 28 at 10:00am (ET).
- There is a change in scoring this year: the introduction of final set tie breaks.